Center City (Philadelphia) Chapter Forming
The first meeting was held at 1906 Rittenhouse Square, (Ethical Society) at 6:30 p.m. on November 7, 2013.
More info: Pat McGeever, email@example.com 267-639-2161
Complete details HERE
HearSay is adding e-mail delivery!
To subscribe, click HERE
Having trouble hearing? The Hearing Loss Association of Pennsylvania (HLA-PA) can help!
We are the state office of Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA), the nation's foremost advocacy organization for people with hearing loss. Our all-volunteer state office was established in 2001 to:
- Provide information, education, support, and advocacy for people with hearing loss
- Publish a free quarterly newsletter, currently reaching over 2200 people--ask for your subscription!
Want to talk to other hard of hearing people? Visit one of our 12 chapters throughout Pennsylvania
- Chapters provide information about hearing aids, assistive technology, legal rights, how to cope with a hearing loss, and more
- Chapter meetings are held in Camp Hill, Cornwall, Darby, Lafayette Hill, Havertown, Huntingdon Valley, Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Richboro, State College, West Chester, and Williamsport .
No chapter near you? We can help you start one!
For more information, contact one of our chapter coordinators:
Alice Pakhtigian at Pakhtigian@hlaa-pa.org Eastern PA;
Dale Long at Long@hlaa-pa.org Central PA; or
Teresa Nellans at Nellans@hlaa-pa.org Western PA.
Want to get involved? Serve on our Advisory Council and help make Pennsylvania better for people with hearing loss
- We meet just three times a year in Manheim.
- Our committees provide an opportunity to focus on important areas like advocacy, communications (newsletter, website), and membership--let us know if you have other suggestions!